Leading Safely is an inspirational high level coaching course aimed at anyone with leadership responsibilities. Focusing on what drives improvement, productivity, increases probability, enhances business reputation, creates culture and strengthens your brand through effective leadership.
Delivering practical knowledge and solutions for sustainable business advantage through good Health & Safety practice. Delivering maximal results.
Delegates complete a pre-course app confidential assessment, identifying key issues relating to Safety & Health within the organisation. Through this exclusive business tool leaders generate a personal action plan to enhance and drive their own and the organisations knowledge and performance.
Who is this course for?
A course for top people with an eye for business growth – CEOs, MDs, Heads of Department, Senior Managers, Directors, Executives and Business Owners. The course is then delivered in a 5 hour classroom session either in house or at LCS training suite in Liverpool, by a licensed Chartered Occupational Safety & Health Coach.
What will I learn?
- A reduction in accident rates, absence and sick leave
- Increased productivity and profits
- Management systems and performance
- Improved reputation among suppliers, clients and partners
- Reduced insurance premiums and legal costs
- The consequences of not getting right
- Better business continuity
- Changes to improve performance and engagement
- Health & Safety and its integration into your business
- Overall direction for Health & Safety with performance improvement
- Understand your legal responsibilities
- Return On Investment
- Drive and create a positive culture
- IOSH accreditation