Appointing a Chartered CDM Advisor to any construction project provides the health & safety expertise to minimise risks and eliminate hazards during the design stages, construction phase to project completion. Saving you cost, time and potential prosecution.
LCS’s fees are amongst the most competitive in the industry and they are based on a “project by project” basis taking into account the following:
- The project location & complexity of the works
- Estimated duration of the proposed scheme
- Estimated construction value
- Competence & resource assessments.
- Risk mitigation at design stage
- Notifying the project F10
- Expert support at all stages
- Site visits & team meetings
- Liaison with duty holders & HSE
- Encouraging more integration
- Checking risk assessments
- Carrying out regular site audits & inspections
- Verifying that the arrangements for safety are maintained
- Ensure the Health & Safety file has been prepared
- Advising on the suitability of health & safety file
- CDM Training for all levels of construction
Contact us today for a consultation estimated quotation or Please email us with your project details, we would be delighted to provide you a fee proposal for your consideration.