Appointing a Chartered CDM Advisor to any construction project provides the Health and Safety expertise to minimise risks and eliminate hazards during the design stages and construction phase through to project completion
Saving you cost, time and potential prosecution
From dedicated CDM Advisors, Duty Holder training, site inspections, construction audits, CHAS and SafeContractor accreditation to Contractor procurement and management.
CDM Advisory Service
- The project location & complexity of the works
- Estimated duration of the proposed scheme
- Estimated construction value
- Competence & resource assessments
- Risk mitigation at design stage
- Notifying the project F10
- Expert support at all stages
- Site visits & team meetings
- Liaising with duty holders & HSE
- Encouraging more integration
- Checking risk assessments
- Carrying out regular site audits & inspections
- Verifying that the arrangements for safety are maintained
- Ensuring the Health & Safety file has been prepared
- Advising on the suitability of Health & Safety file
- CDM Training for all levels of construction
LCS’s fees are amongst the most competitive in the industry and they are based on a “project by project”.
We support you in compliance with The Construction Design Management Regulations 2015, saving you time money and brand protection.